At Premiere Dance Center we are working extremely hard to surpass the health & safety guidelines presented by the local government and CDC at all times. Your students safety is our TOP priority!!
Before you arrive:
- Every teacher & PDC staff member will perform a health screening before arriving and have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- Every teacher & PDC staff member will wash their hands upon arriving at PDC and sanitize between every class.
- Parents must screen their student to ensure they have shown no signs of fever, cough or shortness of breath within the last 7 days. If they have shown any of these signs, they may not attend in-person class, but may join in virtually.
- Students that have been exposed to someone Covid Positive may not attend in-person class, but may join virtually. Please see table to determine length of quarantine.
- Students should use the bathroom before leaving home, as bathroom use will be limited.
- Students should get dressed for class before arriving at Premiere Dance Center.
Once you arrive:
- Students, 10yrs & older, must wear a face MASK in the lobby, in the restroom, as well as during class. PDC understands there are dangers of both wearing and not wearing a mask during physical activity and will make exceptions for medical conditions.
- Students should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled class.
- ONLY STUDENTS will be allowed in the facility (with the exception of parents of dancers in Mommy-n-Me). Please discuss this with your dancer before arriving at PDC so they are prepared to leave you at the front door and do not get upset.
- Students temperature will be taken and allowed into facility if under 100.0.
- Students will sanitize hands upon entering.
- Students will walk directly to their classroom and bring dance bag inside dance room.
Inside the classroom:
- ONLY STUDENTS are allowed in the dance room (with the exception of Mommy-n-Me class).
- All dance bags will be placed in a designated spot in each classroom.
- Each dance room will have socially distant spacing indicated on the dance floor.
- Students will remain in their designated spot for the majority of class, as feasible.
- Teachers will require all dancers to sanitize hands mid-class or after touching any other students or objects, as well as at the end of class before leaving. Students are able to bring their own sanitizer in their bag.
- No stickers or stamps will be given directly to student, but can be placed on sticker name sheets or in sticker books.
- All classes will end 3-5 minutes early to allow transition time for dancers to leave and the new class to arrive, along with time to complete the necessary cleaning & sanitation procedures .
- Teachers will complete sanitation and cleaning between classes.
- Should a dancer show signs of illness while at Premiere, the parent will be notified immediately and the dancer will be removed from class and sent home.
- If classroom props are used (including yoga blocks, shaker eggs, scarves, gymnastic mats, etc), they will be properly sanitized after use.
- Students will be brought to the front sidewalk after class to meet parents for pick-up.
- Students should be picked up promptly (3-4 minutes earlier than the listed class end time). PDC can not be responsible for students left unattended after their class has ended.
- PDC families should practice safe social distancing while outside the facility waiting on their student.
More to know:
- Bathrooms will be cleaned & sanitized every hour and the Dressing Room will be closed.
- Water fountains, legos and train wall toy will be covered or put away to prevent use.
- The Lobby and Office will be closed to all customers, including those students that need to wait between classes….students will need to leave the facility with their parent/guardian until their next class begins (if classes are not back to back).
*** Staff and Students (10yrs & older) are now required to wear face masks when near other customers at Premiere Dance Center! Teachers will give dancers “safe breaks” to remove their mask throughout class, as needed. We will make an exceptions to this rule for those with medical conditions. We thank you for your understanding and respect of this rule.
*** By bringing your dancer/tumbler to class at Premiere Dance Center, you understand and agree to the risk involved and do not hold Premiere Dance Center responsible. While we will do our best to keep proper social distancing, it may not always be feasible. We will continue to enforce good hand sanitation, cough etiquette, cleanliness and sanitation when this distancing is not feasible, as the Governor & CDC require.
*All protocols are subject to change*