At Premiere Dance Center we are working extremely hard to maintain the health & safety of our students, families and staff.
Before you arrive:
- Every teacher & PDC staff member will perform a health screening before arriving, wash hands upon arrival and sanitize between classes.
- Parents should screen their student to ensure they have shown no signs of fever, cough or shortness of breath within the last 7 days. If they have shown any of these signs, they may not attend in-person class.
- Students that have been exposed to someone positive for Covid-19 may not attend in-person class unless they have been fully vaccinated.
Once you arrive:
- Face masks are optional for all students while in the classroom. PDC understands there are dangers of both wearing and not wearing a mask during physical activity, so we leave this decision to each family.
- Students should arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before their scheduled class and will wait outside until the class before exits.
- ONLY STUDENTS & ONE GUEST will be allowed in the facility, as the lobby can get very crowded. One guest per dancer may observe class from the lobby for the entire duration of class. Masks are encouraged, but not required, in our lobby for all 10yrs+ that have not been fully vaccinated for Covid-19 due to the close proximity inside the lobby!
- Sanitizer will be provided upon entry for all students & guests to use.
- Students will walk directly to their classroom and bring dance bag inside dance room.
Inside the classroom:
- ONLY STUDENTS are allowed in the dance room (with the exception of Mommy-n-Me class).
- All dance bags will be placed in a designated spot in each classroom.
- All classes will end 3 minutes early to allow transition time for dancers to leave and the new class to arrive, along with time to complete the necessary cleaning & sanitation procedures.
- Teachers will complete sanitation and cleaning between classes, as needed.
- Should a dancer show signs of illness while at Premiere, the parent will be notified immediately and the dancer will be sent home.
- If classroom props are used (including yoga blocks, shaker eggs, scarves, gymnastic mats, etc), they will be properly sanitized after use.
- Students should be picked up promptly as PDC is not be responsible for students left unattended after their class has ended.
More to know:
- The Dressing Room will remain closed.
- Water fountains will remain turned off.
- Zoom will be available for parent observation in the following classes only:
- Ballet-Tap-Tumbling Combination Classes
- Ballet-Tap-Jazz Combination Classes
- 4-6 year old Hip Hop
- 4-6 year old Tumbling
- Zoom will no longer be available for dancers that are absent from class.
*** By entering Premiere Dance Center, you understand and agree to the risk involved and do not hold Premiere Dance Center responsible as it pertains to Covid-19. While we will do our best to keep proper social distancing, it may not always be feasible. We will continue to enforce good hand sanitation, cough etiquette, cleanliness and sanitation when this distancing is not feasible.
*All protocols are subject to change*
– effective June 1, 2021-