Summer Dance Classes
- 10 week dance session beginning June 7th continuing through August 13th.
- Tuition charged monthly on June 7th, July 1st, and August 1st.
- New families—$15 (non-refundable) per child registration fee due at the time of enrollment.
Summer Dance Camps: ages 3-5, 5-7 & 6-8
- A fun filled week long dance camp held from 9:00am-12:00pm, Monday thru Friday including daily themes (like “beach day”, “princess day”, “pajama day”, etc.) and a short performance at the end of the week demonstrating all the great things learned. Classes include ballet, jazz, hip hop, musical theater, tumbling, lyrical and craft/snack.
- $200 ($100 non-refundable deposit due at the time of enrollment. Deposit will be applied towards total due.)
- Summer Camp Dates:
Ages 3-5: June 21-25, July 19-23, August 2-6
Ages 5-7: July 12-16
Ages 6-8: June 21-25, July 19-23, August 2-6
- Dress Code: Attire matching daily themes is recommended. Themes will be emailed 1 week prior to camp start date. Ballet shoes or Jazz shoes are required. Tap shoes are optional.
- More detailed information will be sent by email 1 week prior to camp start date.
Summer Dance Intensive: ages 8-12 & 13-18
- An action filled week long Intensive for serious dancers held from 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday thru Friday. Classes include ballet, jazz, hip hop, musical theater, tumbling, contemporary, stretch & strengthen, turns & progressions, choreography, dance history and more.
- $300 ($100 non-refundable deposit due at the time enrollment. Deposit will be applied towards total due.)
- Summer Dance Intensive Dates:
Ages 8-12: June 14-18, July 12-16, July 26-30
Ages 13-18: June 14-18, July 26-30
- Dress Code: Form fitted dance attire along with Ballet and Jazz shoes. Tap shoes optional for tap. Tennis shoes suggested for hip hop.
- More detailed information will be sent by email 1 week prior to intensive start date.
Summer Dance Class Cards for Drop-in Classes
Drop-in Classes are not available for Summer Classes 2021 due to high demand for weekly classes. We apologize for the inconvenience and welcome your dancer to enroll in classes and/or workshops to continue to train with us this Summer!